KitchenAid KSB560 5-Speed Blender  » Housewares  »
  • I mean I may be a biased because almost everything I own is of the KitchenAid brand but I love this thing and it does an amazing job at least I think that it does, and I wouldn't try any other blender because I've had no problems with this one
  • I make smoothies quite often and with my old one there always seemed to be ice chunks hiding somewhere in the smoothie and that just isn't right it takes away from the experience at least in my opinion it does
  • Also I've used this a lot , and for long periods of time, and I haven't had any problem with this product over heating at all, and that makes me think that most people aren't going to have a any issues with it either

• by David Boston

KitchenAid KSB560 5-Speed Blender. This blender does an awesome job, but boy is this thing really, really loud. However I don’t mind if, I don’t ever use it when people are sleeping so it doesn’t really matter is all honesty! I mean I may be a biased because almost everything I own is of the KitchenAid brand but I love this thing and it does an amazing job at least I think that it does, and I wouldn’t try any other blender because I’ve had no problems with this one.

I had an older blender and it just doesn’t compare with this one. I make smoothies quite often and with my old one there always seemed to be ice chunks hiding somewhere in the smoothie

and that just isn’t right it takes away from the experience at least in my opinion it does. With this one the smoothie are ultra smooth and I love and I find that I now make smoothies a lot more often then I used to. Although that also keeps me from skipping meals to which is a great thing from my health. And I can honestly say when your product works better, and produces better quality then you will you use it more often! I’ve done so and I haven’t had any problems with this product not working, of functioning right. It’s also gone flawlessly for me.

Another great thing about Kitchen Aid is there warranty if it fails within the first year ...

• they will replace it with a brand new one. The new one will start the warranty over so you will have another full year warranty when you get the replacement. Which is the way I think it should be. Because if one breaks then would keep another one from breaking. KitchenAid is easy to work with when it comes to replacing them though.

Also I’ve used this a lot , and for long periods of time, and I haven’t had any problem with this product over heating at all, and that makes me think that most people aren’t going to have a any issues with it either. I own quite a few of their products and I haven’t had any of them break on me yet.

Mu suggestion is that if you need a blender don’t skimp and pay less for another when you get a much better hassle free product for just a bit more. You can get this blender for around $100 if watch for sales and maybe even a bit less, and it’s worth every single penny that you pay for it which a lot f products I find this not to be true what so ever. You should also be able to find a color that will fit your household because this product comes in quite a few different ones which is also pretty cool. The only bad thing about this product is it seems to be really, really loud, but I haven’t had any problem looking past this.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 533103655001131/k2311a0331/3.31.09