KitchenAid K45SS Classic 250 Watts Stand Mixer  » Housewares  »
  • This product seemed very durable and I love have KitchenAid products in my household because they seem to always work very well
  • I know that I did but once you figure it all out it's well worth the learning curve because it makes everything a whole lot easier then it would have been if you were trying to do all of this work by hand
  • My suggestion is anyone who bakes a lot should get this mixer or another Kitchen Aid mixer because you won't regret the convenience that it provides you with

• by David Boston

KitchenAid K45SS Classic 250 Watts Stand Mixer. This was a great mixer even though I still don’t have this. I opted for one that had a large bowl but if I couldn’t have afforded that I wouldn’t have stuck with this one. This product seemed very durable and I love have KitchenAid products in my household because they seem to always work very well!

This product also come with three different attachments a dough hook, a flat beater, and a wire ship, and honestly this is all the most people really need in their house hold. Although I always find myself looking for other attachments. This is one f the few bad points the attachments are on the pricey side.

There may also a bit of a

learning curve for a lot of people. There are quite a few speeds and you may have to experiment some to find what is best for what. I know that I did but once you figure it all out it’s well worth the learning curve because it makes everything a whole lot easier then it would have been if you were trying to do all of this work by hand.

This product also comes with a recipe book or at least mine did, and while nothing pops straight to my head there were some good things that you could make out of this book. Cleaning up this Kitchen Aid product just like the other is breeze weather you have a dishwasher or not. I normally ...

• just rinse the product off and throw it in the dishwasher and I haven’t had any problems with ding this at all.

And like I said I don’t have this item anymore I gave it my mother who is still using it and it works perfectly still. So if you make sure to take care of this product it will serve you for quite a long time and why not take care of it? If you’re going to spend the money on the product then you might as well get the most use out of it that you can.

Like I said already the only drawback is that the extra attachments that you can buy are quite expensive but if you really want them you can save

the money for them and get them. Because they are all worth having to if you use your mixer a lot!

My suggestion is anyone who bakes a lot should get this mixer or another Kitchen Aid mixer because you won’t regret the convenience that it provides you with. And I know because it’s really helped me out quite a bit because it saves me a lot of time, and I’m always bake for a lot of people so time is of the utmost value when I’m trying to rush. This way if I can save myself a few minutes then why not? Because as far as I’m concerned I’m always going to have this product now so a few minutes over 5 years is a lot of time.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 533103654991131/k2311a0331/3.31.09