Panasonic NN-SD797S Stainless Steel 1250 Watts Microwave Oven
  • And it should because this is one d the best microwaves that I have used
  • One thing I would avoid though is if you don't have other high end appliances then this one is probably going to look really, really out of place compared to everything else in the house
  • One thing that I thought was pretty cool, and mainly because it was different from any other microwave I have ever used
  • Some people may not like this feature but I liked it because it makes me a little bit different from quite a few people that I know, and I enjoy being a bit more unique when it comes to things that I have in my house
  • My suggestion is that this is for anyone who wants a high end microwave you won't regret getting this piece of equipment at least I don't think you will

• by David Boston

Panasonic NN-SD797S Stainless Steel 1250 Watts Microwave Oven is a pretty great microwave for just about any house especially if you need a lot of power. Because this one provides a whole lot of power that is great for use with just about anything. On top of this it just looks high end, and great in just about any area. And it should because this is one d the best microwaves that I have used.

This microwave can be built into a unit or somewhere or it can also be used on the countertop which is what I opted to do because I’m a college student and I do move around quite a bit so there was no reason for me to get it put

in or anything because that would have be more of a pain to then get back out at a later date. Although I would admit this may be too large for most countertops although I find that it still works and it’s worth it in my honest opinion.

One thing I would avoid though is if you don’t have other high end appliances then this one is probably going to look really, really out of place compared to everything else in the house. And just as an idea I wouldn’t want my microwave to look like the most expensive thing in my household kitchen but that’s just myself I guess.

One thing that I thought was pretty cool, and mainly because it was different from ...

• any other microwave I have ever used. There is no numeric keypad on this microwave. In order to set the time there is a dial and the faster you turn it the faster the time will go up. Some people may not like this feature but I liked it because it makes me a little bit different from quite a few people that I know, and I enjoy being a bit more unique when it comes to things that I have in my house.

But they do also have a button that adds an extra minutes to the cook time which is also cool because then you can basically do it both ways when it comes to setting the time on the microwave.

Now one thing

I found pretty interesting and pretty cool since I always heat things to hot when I try to reheat is there is a sensor that basically reheats your food for you. Which keeps me from burning myself when I try to eat my food, and I used to do that a lot when I tried to reheat my food.

My suggestion is that this is for anyone who wants a high end microwave you won’t regret getting this piece of equipment at least I don’t think you will. I don’t because it meets all my needs and will continue to meet future ones regardless of how rigorous the task is. This microwave also works great for defrosting foods as well, I’m telling you, you can’t go wrong.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 533103654771031/k2311a0331/3.31.09