Panasonic SR-G06FG 3.3-Cup Rice Cooker
  • I did a lot of research before I found the perfect one for me
  • Also, I decided upon getting a Panasonic brand rice cooker because I know that this company has been making them for a very long time

• by dtruong

In Asia, you’d be hard pressed to find a kitchen without a rice cooker. They are as important as microwaves are here in America. I grew up in an Asian household, so I’ve used a great many assortment of rice cookers throughout my life… and when it was time for me to move out and get my own place, I naturally had

to buy one for myself. I did a lot of research before I found the perfect one for me. The one I ended up buying was the Panasonic SR-G06FG, which makes 3.3 cups of rice. This is about the perfect size for the single bachelor or a couple living together. Also, I decided upon getting a Panasonic brand rice cooker because I know that this company has been making them for a very long time. The “Panasonic” brand used to release their rice cookers under the brand name “Matsushita”… and these were always excellent quality cookers. The Panasonic SR-G06FG is no exception… and for the price, it’s an amazing value. Here are some pros and cons about his product:

Pros: -Easy To Use ...

• Panasonic SR-G06FG 3.3-Cup Rice Cooker
      (Just measure rice, pour water in, and press cook button) -Affordable. You can buy this cooker for about $20 to $30.

-Small and Portable. It doesn’t take much room in the kitchen at all.

-Easy to Clean. The non-stick surface makes it easy to clean.

Cons: -No keep warm function (some rice cookers keep the rice warm after it’s cooked, this one just turns

itself off)

Conclusion: For what you pay, this rice cooker does the trick really well and cooks the rice perfectly. If this cooker seems a bit small for you, Panasonic also makes larger models that are very similar to this one… like the Panasonic SR-G10G which makes 5.5 cups of rice. The rice cooker I’m reviewing would be perfect for a Bachelor, or the college student away from home though :)

raviraj says :

how to use the rice cooker, if there is manual send it. we have the manual in malai language so we need it in exnlish

John says :

Here’s a link to the owner’s manual:

tuliy says :

down at the bottom put water until it reach the mark, then you put the second bowl and in it the vegetable or rice or anything, then cover it, and wait to whistle

Galega says :

It is so easy to cook rice with this specially made rice cooker. Wash rice and put in the cooker. Add water little bit more than the quantity of rice. For example, you need to add one and quarter of cup of water for one cup of rice. Now, put it on the stove and start it. Wait for whistle. Depending on rice, you may need to have maximum two whistle for your rice to have perfectly cooked.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 533103654741031/k2311a0331/3.31.09