MURAD Blemish Spot Treatment  » Cosmetics  »
  • The product is quite fluid, and because of the soft plastic tube, you may end up squeezing a lot more than you need so I think this is the downside, as it results in unnecessary product wastage
  • BUt i guess this is because most of the cost are probably incurred on the product development itself
  • What i like is that the product dries quickly on application and doesn't leave a pasty finish like other acne spot treatments

• by Willowisp

I am a big fan of MURAD products as it has a wide range of skin treatments targetted to specific problems.

I have been a loyal user of the blemish spot treatment for 3 years now, and I must say that this product works whether countless others have failed.

The texture of the product may feel a little gritty becuase of the sulphur particles and the smell isn’t really like a bed of roses. It has a strong sulphur odour, but it’s really something you could

get used to when you weigh it against the benefits the product has to offer.

The product is quite fluid, and because of the soft plastic tube, you may end up squeezing a lot more than you need so I think this is the downside, as it results in unnecessary product wastage. i wonder why murad doesn’t consider proper packing for most of their products other than the cheap clinical looking plastics. BUt i guess this is because most of the cost are probably incurred ...

• on the product development itself.

What i like is that the product dries quickly on application and doesn’t leave a pasty finish like other acne spot treatments. In fact, it is translucent so it doesn’t look like you have splotches on your face and it not apparent either under makeup.

I’ve tried other skin care products with sulphur but all they do is really dry out the skin without doing the job. With this blemish spot treatment, it really takes one day and my zits are

all dried up. even those little white bumps. I guess the product actually does what it claims in drawing out the oil and whatever stuff from the pimple. Sometimes I just apply it on my washed face before bedtime and in the morning my pimple is flat and dry.

I really didn’t think it could work this well when I first tried it but since then I have never turned back. I am on my 4th tube already.

Perfect 10 for this one. Something I can’t live without.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 313103654731031/k2311a0331/3.31.09