MURAD Hydrating Gel Mask
  • I bought this product when I bought the murad AHA Exfoliating cleanser as it was recommended by the sales assistant
  • The is a slight hint of lavendar in the fragrance i think and this is really soothing and relaxing

• by Willowisp

I bought this product when I bought the murad AHA Exfoliating cleanser as it was recommended by the sales assistant.

It is actually a rinse off mask but because i find that it hydrates my skin very well, I leave it on as a moisturiser before bed time every other day. Somehow it makes the skin plumper and more revitalised. I use to get

red patches when my skin is dry but somehow the redness has gone after I tried out this product.

The product is first a gel and it may feel a little sticky to touch. I was a little hesistant when I first tried it but any doubts ended there. Upon application to skin, especially the sensitive areas, you feel that your skin is cooled ...

• and calmed. The is a slight hint of lavendar in the fragrance i think and this is really soothing and relaxing. It is also was quickly absorbed into the skin and starts to work its wonders instantly.

Rinsing the product off was very easy and you could almost see and feel an immediate difference after the first application. All in all i think it

is a good buy if you’ve got really dry and sensitive skin which would benefit from this product greatly. If you’re normal / combination skin you would probably need something less hydrating as it may get a little heavy after overusage. Furthermore, the price can be quite forbidding.

PROS : Shows effects fast, fragrance and texture are soothing to irritated skin CONS : Hefty price tag

Rhonda says :

Can you please advise whether the Murad hydrating gel mask contains ALL natural ingredients or are there parabens contained in this product. I have the product and I enjoy using it. However, I would like to know what is in the product that I am putting on my face. Many thanks

Galega says :

This product is replete with herbal ingredients. It doesn’t contain Parabens. I should also mention here that some Murad products do contain Parabens, but not this one.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 313103654691031/k2311a0331/3.31.09