Clarins UV Plus Day Screen High Protection SPF40
  • However, as I going to spend around an entire week on a tropical island I thought some protection would be necessary
  • I bought the tinted one and the rosy skin tone colour just melted very naturally onto my skin, leaving a translucent and healthy rosy glow
  • What I like about the finish is that it is matte, so no metallic shine during photographs

• by Willowisp

Generally I do not use any sun protection as I do not particularly savour the heavy greasy feeling on my skin, nor the reflective metallic sheen it leaves on my face. However, as I going to spend around an entire week on a tropical island I thought some protection would be necessary. I read about the Clarins UV

PLus day screen from a mag and decided to give it a go.

The formula is easily spread and applied onto the skin and absorbed almost immediately. The liquid is formulated really well and is easily smoothed over like silk. I bought the tinted one and the rosy skin tone colour just melted very naturally onto my skin, leaving a translucent and healthy rosy glow. What I like about the finish is that it is matte, so no metallic shine during photographs.

Additionally compared to some other sunscreens which tend to cause me to either break out into red wheals or rashes, this was surprisingly mild. It did not cause any acne breakouts thereafter too so I guess ...

• Clarins UV Plus Day Screen High Protection SPF40
      it would be suitable for those with sensitive skin.

The fragrance was quite pleasant and not overly strong, and it felt comfortable on my skin all day. No oily streaks or residues nothing. It totally amazed me! It felt comfortably matte under my powder foundation and it protected my skin well from the sun. I didn’t have any burns

at all during my holidays and I tend to burn quite easily.

I have absolutely no regrets purchasing this even though it is on the slightly pricey end but the purchase was worth every penny. I am a huge fan of Clarins products now because of this buy! I have also tried their hydraquench cream-gel and it works like a charm as well.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 313103654681031/k2311a0331/3.31.09