Maybelline Lash Stiletto Mascara  » Cosmetics  »
  • While I don't think it will be my favorite, I'll continue to use it until I find something else I like better

• by miszANH

I am always looking for a new mascara to try, due to the fact I haven’t found one that lives up to my standards yet! The most recent mascara I’ve been using is the new Maybelline Lash Stiletto Mascara. While I don’t think it will be my favorite, I’ll continue to use it

until I find something else I like better. It takes a few times to get the hang of using the grip and extend brush, but once I had it figured out I was actually overall very pleased with the performance of the mascara. It was very black, lengthening and thickened my lashes right ...

• up, I already have very long thick dark lashes to being with, But I never go without mascara. I like to curl the lashes and then apply, using the brush to separate lashes until I get them just right. I also like the packaging of the mascara, hence the name “Lash Stilleto” the
        actual tube is a stiletto heel! Although this has nothing to do with the performance, I liked the cuteness of it =) as I am a shoe fetish! My omly complaint with this is that it can flake off after long days, but very minimally. I will repurchase this mascara until I find a better replacement.

Maybelline Lash Stiletto Mascara

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 313103654661031/k2311a0331/3.31.09