Earls Langley BC  » Restaurants  »
  • I've been going there for years, and I must say that it was my best experience so far
  • My main course was Fettucini Alfredo, which I had never had before, and it honestly was some of the best I've ever had - and I've had a lot
  • If you're going to get it (which you definitely should), definitely only order one - even if you're dining with up to two other people, assuming that you don't mind sharing with them

• by Adam Sutler

I went to Earls for dinner tonight, and really had a great meal. I’ve been going there for years, and I must say that it was my best experience so far.

I had a nice waitress, and she was attentive and always asking if we needed anything. The other staff was always available as well if we had any questions/wanted something.

I ordered the mixed green salad, which was very good - and even I surprised myself by finishing the entire thing =P. I then had

the ‘chicken strips/fingers’ - I don’t remember what their name was but it would be obvious if you wanted to order it - they were a bit too crispy and dry, but were still quite good.

My main course was Fettucini Alfredo, which I had never had before, and it honestly was some of the best I’ve ever had - and I’ve had a lot! The sauce was very creamy, and quite rich. I managed to eat most of it, and took the rest with ...

• me, as I doubt anyone alive could eat a whole serving at once.

I don’t drink alcohol, but the Coke I had was very good =P. There was a wide selection of alcohol available, and I’m sure much of it tastes great.

For dessert I had the ‘Chocolate Sticky Toffee Pudding’, which is basically a chocolate cake drizzled with toffee and chocolate sauce, and is served with vanilla ice cream. I cannot praise this dish enough - it tastes absolutely wonderful. The mix of the light

ice cream and the cake is just great. The one thing is that it’s *impossible* to eat the whole thing on your own - especially after having dinner. If you’re going to get it (which you definitely should), definitely only order one - even if you’re dining with up to two other people, assuming that you don’t mind sharing with them.

All in all, the meal was really good, and I’m wanting to go back sometime next weekend - even if it’s just for the cake.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 73103654651031/k2311a0331/3.31.09