Maybelline Volume Express Mascara  » Cosmetics  »
  • I decided to drag myself to Walmart and spent at least a good half hour picking out a mascara
  • I love the way mascara transforms your entire face, just by darkening and lengthening your eye lashes
  • I would say this mascara definitely gives you bang for your buck and is worth every penny

• by thislimehasnojuice

I have to admit, when I first talked myself into buying a “drugstore cheapie” mascara, I was a little hesitant. I was low on money and couldn’t really afford my department store brand at the time.

I decided to drag myself to Walmart and spent at least a good half hour picking out a mascara.

I’m super picky about mascara’s because

I’ve been obsessed with them ever since I was a little girl playing in my mom’s make up bag.

I love the way mascara transforms your entire face, just by darkening and lengthening your eye lashes.

My eye lashes are slightly stubby and very blonde, so without make up on you can’t even really see them unless you’re up close.

For ...

• this reason, when I choose a mascara it’s a very big decision! I spent quite a while in the cosmetics area of Walmart and finally decided on a tube of black Maybelline Volume Express mascara in a neon yellow and purple tube.

It was bright and playful and reminded me of my high school days, and it was only six bucks

so I figured I wouldn’t be too broke if I hated it.

Well, to my surprise I loved it! I layer it on and it instantly looks like I’m wearing falsies! I would say this mascara definitely gives you bang for your buck and is worth every penny.

I’m not sure if I’ll ever go back to the fancy department store mascaras again.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 313103654611031/k2311a0331/3.31.09