More than Milk Hand Cream  » Cosmetics  »
  • The dryness sometimes can be irritating because it progresses to itchiness and peeling of my fingertips that I thought I was having incurable eczema
  • Then I found this high quality product from Fuller Life which is a direct selling company

• by Joyce

More than Milk Hand Cream, is a softening cream designed to protect hands from dryness and wrinkles. It contains vitamin E and milk proteins and available in a 50 ml tube. It is manufactured and distributed by Fuller life Direct Selling Philippines, Inc.

I always love hand creams because it gives full protection to my dry

skin especially after doing laundry and washing plates, Body lotions and moisturizers sometimes are not effective. The dryness sometimes can be irritating because it progresses to itchiness and peeling of my fingertips that I thought I was having incurable eczema. Then I found this high quality product from “Fuller Life” which is a direct selling ...

• company. The soothing relief of the cream and its pleasing scent made my hands very soft, smooth and free from wrinkles.

More than Milk hand cream comes in a slim plastic tube so it can safely put in a purse or a hand bag anywhere. I always bring it wherever I go to have a quick

application every time I washed my hands. The cream is not greasy in fact it can easily be absorbed by the skin in seconds without the feeling of discomfort. It is safe for all skin types.The milk proteins and vitamin E contents, known for rejuvenating skin, keep the hands moisturized and soft all day long.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 313103654540631/k2311a0331/3.31.09