Chevy Tahoe  » Cars  »

• by mikemike

Chevy Tahoe trucks are the best. I leased a brand new Tahoe in 2004 but did not realize how great of a vehicle this was until I gave up my lease and bought a 2000 Tahoe.

I have always heard that these trucks are known for their ignitions

and that they usually always star up.

Well I was a little skeptical when given a good deal on this 2000 Tahoe.

I was skeptical because this vehicle had well over 100,000 miles on it, and I had never had a vehicle with that many miles on it before.

...

• Well after doing my research, I found out thaqt if the maitenance is kept up that this automobile will run well over 300,000 miles.

Yes, this made me feel better.

The truck is beautiful and so far I have traveled to Mississippi, Ohio, and New York in

it and I have not had any problems with it.

I do make sure that the oil is changed every 3,000 miles and that I keep the tank clean.

So don’t be afraid to make a purchase like this because it may be the deal of your life.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 93103654530631/k2311a0331/3.31.09