Dr Leonards .com  » Business  »
0.5
  • I paid for Standard Shipping, and over two months later, I still never recieved my order
  • It has been one of the worst online experiences I have ever had, and I definitely recommend buying your products elsewhere, unless you can wait months to recieve them
  • It was a very time consuming, frustrating experience, and with all the online vendors selling the same products as Dr. Leonards, I HIGHLY suggest you buy them elsewhere, from a more reputable, customer focused company

• by Kyle Klimoski

I placed an order over two weeks ago at Dr. Leonards.com, just a few simple items.

I paid for Standard Shipping, and over two months later, I still never recieved my order. After the expected three week wait, I was told three different stories as to why my order had not arrived, and each customer service representative told me to wait one more week. After

6 weeks and no product, I tried to get my ordered cancelled or reshipped, and was treated very rudely by the customer service agent, and still, over two months after placing the order, do not have my credit for the purchase.

I find it hard to believe that with our wonderful postal service in the US, it cannot possibly take three weeks to ship something ...

• from New Jersey to Chicago.

It has been one of the worst online experiences I have ever had, and I definitely recommend buying your products elsewhere, unless you can wait months to recieve them.

Not only was there customer service agents all inconsistent with their reasoning, they actually became rude when I demanded my order be cancelled, and this is after I have waited 5 weeks!

It

was a very time consuming, frustrating experience, and with all the online vendors selling the same products as Dr. Leonards, I HIGHLY suggest you buy them elsewhere, from a more reputable, customer focused company. Dr. Leonards cared nothing for my satisfaction, did nothing to help me, and after 2 months of hassles and time spent on the phone with them, I never recieved my products.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 413103654390631/k2311a0331/3.31.09