Lakme 9to9 Lipsticks  » Cosmetics  »
  • It goes well with any outfit that I wear and I would highly recommend it to all the working ladies out there

• by Swati

This new 9to9 Lipsticks from Lakme are a blessing in disguise! They are so soft to apply and stick on the lips from morning to evening. Not only do I use it for giving me pretty looking lip color but also due to its moisturizing effect I apply it as a substitute for my lip balm.

This lip color attracts you at the

very first glance.

The finishing and the packing of the product is very elegant and a pleasure to carry.

As the name indicates it can stay on for almost 12 hours even if you eat and drink anything.

Unlike other such product it doesn’t leave its marks on the tissues or the rim of the glass.

The price is a little high but ...

• considering the effects of this lipstick it is very well justified! This one is a cream based lipcolor but doesn’t melt at the ordinary room temperature or a little higher than that.

I have had very bad experiences with such cream based lipsticks as they melt when exposed to the room temperature but this one is different.

It glides on the lips to

leave healthy, and a well-finished touch.

The one that I have is “63 Taupe” color which is a shade of brown.

This gives a natural looking color to my lips and makes an impression wherever I go and that go from morning till evening.

It goes well with any outfit that I wear and I would highly recommend it to all the working ladies out there.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 313103654270531/k2311a0331/3.31.09