Redoxon Vitamin C Effervescent  » Health  »
  • I know that we can get vitamin C from the food that we eat every day
  • But I don't think it's not enough for my body

• by MomLouiTan

I’ve been using this Redoxon Vitamin C Effervescent since long time ago. I don’t really remember how long it is. But I guess it’s almost ten years since I took my Redoxon Vitamin tablet.

I know that we can get vitamin C from the food that we eat every day. But I don’t think it’s not enough for my body. I always

think that my body need more vitamin c than I get from the food. That’s why I always take Redoxon Vitamin C Effervescent every day.

Especially when I feel my body is so weak or getting sick, I will immediately take my Redoxon as soon as possible.

And since it has a nice taste as well, ( I choose the lemon ...

• taste ) I don;t have any problem to drink this product every day.

And when I was pregnant, I never forget to drink this vitamin each day.

There are 30 tablets in one package of Redoxon Vitamin C Effervescent. So if I take this vitamin every day, I will finish one package each month. And since there is no artificial colours,

flavours and preservatives in this product, I don’t have to worry about the side effect for my body.And in one tablet, there is 1000 mg vitamin C for my body. I think it’s more than enough. At least, that’s what my doctor said to me when I asked an advice from her.

I can get it in the drug stores with a reasonable price.

anuradha says :

Hello, my son is 5 year old, is it advisable to give him one tablet daily or should i give him half a tablet on a daily basis…as it is 1000 mg. pls. advise.

John medical student says :

your should give him half

Galega says :

Don’t even think about giving Redoxon Vitamin C 1000mg to a 5 year old - even half tablet.

The recommended daily dose of Vitamin C to a 4-8 years child is 25 - 50 mg.

In certain conditions, doctor may prescribe a higher dose for some period of time. But, 500 mg is too much.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 343103654240531/k2311a0331/3.31.09