Nokia 6235  » Phones  »
  • At the first time I bought it, the most thing I want from that cellular phone is that it can use CDMA technology which means I can make a phone call cheaply

• by reviewer28

Well,…, it is not the new one. I have bought it about 3-4 years ago. And, it is still good!

a phone call cheaply.

Beside that, from Nokia 6235 I can browsing and install a lot of appplication such as opera mini, a lot of games etc.

Now, Whenever I go, whatever thing I do, Nokia 6235 still with me and will be my friend ..*forever??*, lol. I don’t know, until now I still keep it as my loyal friend since it is always accompany me in happy and sad time.

Well, eventough there are so many style, models and new gadgets, well, I still make nokia 6235 as my best gadget in my life.

• Nokia 6235

Sometimes, I go browsing, I check e-mail and also post my blog entry from my cellular phone. What is it? off course , it is Nokia 6235. They thought that my cell phone is the most new one!!, but, it is just nokia 6235, that I think

it is quite good for you. So, if you wanna be smart shopper, you shouldn’t only buy an expensive thing, but also you can maximize the function of thing you buy. So, with only nokia 6235 you can connect to the people and also to the world!!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 373103654190531/k2311a0331/3.31.09