posterplanet.com  » Web sites  »
  • I have bought posters from Posterplanet on several different occasions and they are the best place online to buy posters
  • I like that Posterplanet's store is broken down into categories so I can browse only the subjects that I'm interested in
  • Another thing I really love about Posterplanet is that they actually have their posters in stock
  • I think that really is great, too, as it gives people more choices for payment

• by Bookwyrm

I have bought posters from Posterplanet on several different occasions and they are the best place online to buy posters. They have both a regular store on the Internet as well as an eBay store. In the past I have always bought from their eBay store, but I’m sure you receive the same great service from their website, too.

I like that Posterplanet’s store is broken down into categories so I can browse only the subjects that I’m interested in. They also have a very wide selection, one of the

widest selections around in fact. I appreciated that as I could find posters that other poster websites didn’t even have listed. They literally have a ton of posters for sale. I was able to find posters that I liked very quickly and ordering was a breeze.

Another thing I really love about Posterplanet is that they actually have their posters in stock. If you ever shopped online before, I’m sure you have ordered a thing to only find out that it wasn’t in stock. Well, I never had this happen ...

• to me while shopping here. They are very dependable and their posters are high quality. All the posters I have received from them have been new and expertly rolled into a sturdy mailing tube.

I also like that they combine shipping if you order several posters at once and if they will be mailed together to the same address. Postage is always going up these days and with USPS having a yearly increase, a person appreciates saving some money on postage.

And for those of you who prefer mailed

payments, Posterplanet still accepts checks and money orders. I think that really is great, too, as it gives people more choices for payment.

Posters are a great way to decorate your walls and kids just love them, too. I remember years ago Target used to sell posters but alas, they stopped carrying them years ago. It seems these days if you want a poster you need to find it online and Posterplanet is the place to get them. They are fast, friendly and courteous. It’s headache free shopping.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 203103654050531/k2311a0331/3.31.09