Papermate Write Bros Ballpoint Pens  » Other  »
  • I love that I can depend on them to write all the time
  • If you ever suffered this problem, then you know how truly frustrating it can be
  • I know my pen will keep writing until it runs out of ink
  • I know a lot of people don't bother doing this, but I like knowing what the total is going to be before I head to the checkout

• by Bookwyrm

Write Bros by Papermate are my all time favorite ballpoint pen! I love that I can depend on them to write all the time. There is nothing worst than having a pen act up when you’re trying to write something down. If you ever suffered this problem, then you know how truly frustrating it can be. With Write Bros I don’t have that problem. I know my pen will keep writing until it

runs out of ink. Even if they sit a long time in a desk drawer they write. And one pen lasts for a long time, too, so they are a great value price wise.

I use these pens all the time. I carry one in my purse with a memo book so I can jot things down when I’m out. I use them at the supermarket to keep track of the prices when I put items in my cart. I know a lot of people don’t bother doing this, but I like knowing what the total is going to be before I head to the checkout. I’m not very good with doing numbers in my head, so I do it on paper. I also use it to write down any ideas I get or other things I need to write down when I’m out. They’re great at ...

• Papermate Write Bros Ballpoint Pens
      the library, too!

They are handy in the home, too. I keep one next to the phone and the rest are either on my desk or in my desk drawer. In fact, I even use one to keep track of which items I have reviewed for ReviewStream!

I also like that these pens are easy to recognize by their rich blue barrels. They are easy to spot in the pen isle that way, which

saves a bit of time trying to find them. It also makes it easy to find in my purse because of the color again. Besides, I like blue. I’ve always did like blue. So no matter where the pen is, it’s bright color makes it easy to find in a snap.

These pens are also easy to hold thanks to their smooth barrels. If you do a lot of writing by hand, you’ll probably love these pens.

vicki says :

I have a box of 36 papermate write bros blue barrel pens. 24 out of 36 will not write. I have tried wetting the tip, burning the tip, scribbling, etc. very frustrating . No luck, they will not write. Any suggestions to get these pens working? They have been my favorite pens for many years but now I dont know anymore

Galega says :

I think the pen has been kept for long without any use. The ink has definitely dried up. You have already done wetting the tip, scribbling and other methods for letting ink flow again. That has not worked. Now, it is unlikely to work.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 123103654040531/k2311a0331/3.31.09