Hershey’s Kisses Cherry Cordial Crème  » Food  »
  • I love cherries and chocolate covered cherries, but sometimes chocolate covered cherries can be a bit messy
  • They taste very sweet and delicious, the rich cherry crème exploding across my tongue

• by Bookwyrm

I just love the rich cherry smell of these Hershey’s Kisses! As soon as I take a few out of the bag I can smell their sweet scent in the air around me. I love cherries and chocolate covered cherries, but sometimes chocolate covered cherries can be a bit messy. In the past I had several that got stuck to the bottom of the plastic holder they came in. Getting them out can be a tad messy as the chocolate shell breaks on occasion. With these Cherry

Cordial Crème Kisses, I can enjoy the taste of chocolate covered cherries without the mess. I like that very much. Besides, they store better and take a lot less room than a box of chocolate covered cherries.

These Kisses are very easy to eat. Just unpeel the foil wrapping and pop it into your mouth. And if you hang onto the foil, you don’t even have to touch the chocolate itself: no messy fingers. Nor do you have to worry about the cherry creme dripping onto your ...

• clothing or onto your furniture as they could with a chocolate covered cherry. Since the Hershey Kisses are small they are disaster free.

The foil can also be recycled to help the environment. I love helping the environment and I recycle everything that I can.

They taste very sweet and delicious, the rich cherry crème exploding across my tongue. The milk chocolate and the cherry tastes go very well together. If I bite off the pointed tip of the Kiss, I can see the rich cherry crème

inside. It’s light pink, thick and gooey. They may not contain any actual cherries, but they still make a delicious snack. The back of the package says a serving size is nine pieces, but I often eat less than that, as they are so rich.

According to the package, there are about 63 Kisses in a bag. That’s good because they will last much longer than your average box of chocolate covered cherries! You get more for your money and that’s good, yes? I know I like that.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 273103653950531/k2311a0331/3.31.09