Whicker Cat Bed  » Pets  »
  • I enjoy the fact that this cat bed makes my cats feel secure and that they have their own place
  • I also noticed that cats seem to love whicker for some reason
  • I think the fact that the cat bed is made out of whicker is one of the reasons they love it so much
  • If you have cats, you might consider buying them a whicker bed

• by Bookwyrm

Both of my cats love the whicker cat bed that my neighbor gave me for Christmas several years ago. I always keep a soft baby blanket in the bottom so they have something soft to sleep on while in the bed. The bed is oval in shape and has tall sides except for the place where you go in and out. It is quite large, measuring about 24 ½ inches by 17 inches. The actual sleeping area on the bottom of the bed is much smaller, as the sides

are slanted on an outward angle to make it larger. The latticework on the edges is airy and open, allowing the cat to see out easily. My Balinese sleeps in it every night and sometimes during the day as well.

I enjoy the fact that this cat bed makes my cats feel secure and that they have their own place. The high sides give them a sense of security. It has to do with how cats think, as they don’t like others sneaking up on them. It’s why they ...

• pause while eating to look around.

I also noticed that cats seem to love whicker for some reason. I have a round whicker table and my cats love sitting on it. The bottom area of the table, between the table’s legs, is hollow and forms a sort of gazebo. My Maine Coon loves to sit inside the gazebo while my Balinese prefers perching on top of the table. Perhaps they love whicker because it is a natural material. I think the fact that the cat bed is made out

of whicker is one of the reasons they love it so much. If you have cats, you might consider buying them a whicker bed.

Whicker is also easy to clean, which I appreciate. It’s pretty easy to wipe the bed down and get loose fur off of it. Through the years that I had it, it never has gotten very dirty, as my cats never go outdoors.

The bed is also stronger than it looks. Even though it is several years old, it is in great condition. I also like how it looks.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 293103653890531/k2311a0331/3.31.09