Paper World Brown Kraft Bubble Mailers  » Other  »
  • I like that they are very strong and sturdy

• by Bookwyrm

I do a lot of mailing and these brown kraft envelopes are one of my favorites. I’ve mailed out dozens of these and never had any problems with them at all. Most of the time I use the 8.5 by 11 inch sized envelopes, but Paper World makes several different sizes.

I like that they are very strong and sturdy. They can easily hold items such as CDs, DVDs, paperback books and other small items. The envelopes

resist tearing and I like knowing that the items I have mailed out will arrive safely at their destination. The layer of bubble wrap on the inside of the envelope provides a nice layer of cushioning while also waterproofing against bad weather.

Another thing I really like is how quickly I can package items with these bubble mailers. Making up a box takes a lot of time and tape, but a bubble mailer is a lot faster.

• I can just stick the item in, seal it up and it’s ready to go. With a box you need to fold it, tape the bottom, put packing material into it and so forth. Although these are self-sealing, I always tape the flap to make certain it stays closed until it reaches its final destination. A little tape goes a long way.

The front of these have plenty of room for the address where it’s going, my address

and even the Delivery Confirmation slip.

The price is good, too. These come in a two-pack at one of my local stores and I just stock up when I’m running low. When the price is broken down, they are about fifty cents each. That’s not too bad really, especially since I save on postage by buying them in person. These are also an American made product so when I buy these I’m helping someone keep his or her job.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 123103653860531/k2311a0331/3.31.09