United Airlines  » Airlines  »
  • The whole entire staff is extremely professional and I like the way they run everything including their customer service
  • In the two times I have flown United Airlines this year, I have had a very good experience even when there was a crying baby behind me the one time that no one could get to calm down for the entire flight
  • When you go to purchase a flight on United Airline's website you will find that you have everything right there in front of you to find the best possible deal that you can
  • The taxes and surcharges were clearly stated next to the ticket price so you knew how much everything would cost you when it was time to buy the actual ticket
  • If you are looking for a good airline that is trusted to fly with, try United Airlines and I doubt you will regret the choice because there is so much that you do not have to worry about

• by alpha2zulu

United Airlines has been around for a very long time and it is one of the most trusted airlines out there. The whole entire staff is extremely professional and I like the way they run everything including their customer service. They do charge baggage fees, but pretty much every airline charges the first bag fees already so this is really nothing new. In the two times I have flown United Airlines this year, I have had a very good experience even when there was a crying baby behind me the one time that no one could get to calm down for the entire flight.

When you go to purchase a flight on United Airline’s website you will find that you have everything right there in front of you to find the

best possible deal that you can. I was able to search for the best possible ticket price wise within a few minutes and the options that I needed by using the quick fare finder. The taxes and surcharges were clearly stated next to the ticket price so you knew how much everything would cost you when it was time to buy the actual ticket.

At the counter I found that the service was very good as well as very fast. I was able to get through the line in less than fifteen minutes and the agents were very friendly and efficient. Once I got to the gate I liked that the attendants there were quick to greet me and ask if I had a seat or needed anything ...

• else. Once it was time to board the flight the stewardesses on the flight were a great help and helped many people get their bags put away instead of watching them struggle to do it themselves.

All the time through the flight I felt like I was well looked after by the stewardesses and served with total professionalism and courtesy. I liked that they were able to get everyone served in just a few minutes without having a really long wait that other airlines create when they go back in forth in one section four or five times before moving on to the next section.

Overall, I have had really good flight experiences when I have flown with United Airline. I like how the staff behaves with everyone,

but they are not so uptight that they come off as aloof. The policies of the company are easy enough to find and the prices are always very well laid out so that you can figure out exactly how much you are going to have to pay and what baggage fees are going to be. I plan on flying with this company in the future, but I do recommend shopping well in advance because as the flight nears the day of departure the prices go well up to a point that they are no longer affordable.

If you are looking for a good airline that is trusted to fly with, try United Airlines and I doubt you will regret the choice because there is so much that you do not have to worry about.

United Airlines

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 403003653770831/k2311a0330/3.30.09