Lean Cuisine Oriental Beef Stirfry
  • If you are on a tight time schedule like me and my family, you need not sacrifice health or taste for fast meals, just buy this Lean Cuisine Beef Stirfry dinner

• by Melissa Glenn
      On my quest for low fat healthy dinners, I recently bought Lean Cuisine’s Oriental Beef Stirfry dinner for $2. 99CDN.

I had only ever had Lean cuisine chicken dinners before, so I was curious as to how good the beef one would be.

The meal looked great

on the cardboard box.

Lot’s of beef slices with julienne carrots, broccoli in a teriyaki sauce over white rice.

I was not to be disappointed.

This meal was fantastic, although it wasn’t a very big meal at 230grams.

There was loads of real beef slices, not ...

• processed meat, and lots of vegetables.

I didn’t think this meal would fill me up as it fit on a salad plate, but I was surprised to find myself very full at the end!

I could not have purchased the individual ingredients in this meal for

less than $5CDN.

This was a fast tasty healthy meal at 200calories and 3grams of fat.

I could not have purchased better!

If you are on a tight time schedule like me and my family, you need not sacrifice health or taste for fast meals, just buy this Lean Cuisine Beef Stirfry dinner!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27220665350430/k2311a0622/6.22.06