Dior Cosmetics
  • While I am not a big user of theirs because their products are not all natural nor are they very affordable if you are on a budget, I do pick up a few products here and there to know that they are definitely worth the price and the quality is very good
  • One of the things I like the most about the Dior products is that they are all natural looking and many of the colors are variations of nude
  • The stylist that I use every once in a while swears by Dior's Air Flash Spray Foundation which I know a lot of photographers use on their models when they are taking their shots because it goes on evenly and sticks to your face like nothing else
  • At first I thought this product was a little weird because it came in a can, but after I used it and saw how well it went on I was totally sold
  • The only thing that I think keeps more people from buying it is the price tag, but there are some products that are worth paying for more than others

• by Alpha2Zulu

Dior Cosmetics are not as well known as the fragrance line, but they have made a few products that are worth mentioning and using. I personally love the blushes they create because they give me such a dramatic look that other lines are not able to replicate. While I am not a big user of theirs because their products are not all natural nor are they very affordable if you are on a budget, I do pick up a few products here and there to know that they are definitely worth the price and the quality is very good.

One of the things I like the most about the Dior products is that they are all natural looking and many of the colors are variations of nude. This look can

work very well if you know how to use it, but it is a hard thing to master and pull off well because it does require some practice. I have been using their powder makeup a lot which I absolutely love because it is loose and so rich that it feels like nothing going on. When I am wearing it I have the nicest finish though and I never need to worry about makeup showing or having a bad finish to it. It really does make everything else blend in very nicely.

The stylist that I use every once in a while swears by Dior’s Air Flash Spray Foundation which I know a lot of photographers use on their models when they are taking their shots because it ...

• goes on evenly and sticks to your face like nothing else. It also stands up to a lot like harsh lights, water and even sweating. The makeup that you use with it is able to stick to your face as well and even if I have my foundation stick I usually worry about everything else going, but that is not the case with this.

At first I thought this product was a little weird because it came in a can, but after I used it and saw how well it went on I was totally sold. Still, I think it is hard to apply yourself and it is better to have someone do that for you.

The product line from Dior is very small and it can

be found at almost any department store as well as at several beauty warehouses like Sephora, Sally’s and Ulta. I don’t think this brand is into the natural trend which I kinda don’t like, but the few products that I have tried do not have a lot of chemicals in them anyway so I am not overly concerned there.

If you are looking for a good department store beauty line, Dior is a great choice. The brand has been around for a while, the selection is really good and the quality of the makeup is among the best I have tried. The only thing that I think keeps more people from buying it is the price tag, but there are some products that are worth paying for more than others.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 313003653390731/k2311a0330/3.30.09