Shu Uemura Cosmetics  » Cosmetics  »
  • Ever since I found the first shu uemura makeup products at Sephora I have been in love with them
  • It is kind of a combination of the packaging and the actual products, but I definitely like the packaging when it comes to this makeup
  • What I love about the products are that they let you wear them, but they come across as very natural and don't drench your face in color the way that other cosmetics do

• by Alpha2Zulu

Ever since I found the first shu uemura makeup products at Sephora I have been in love with them. It is kind of a combination of the packaging and the actual products, but I definitely like the packaging when it comes to this makeup. Not only is the makeup a lot of fun to wear, but I can actually leave the packages out on the counter or in plain sight so that I can enjoy them because they are gorgeous and look like little pieces of art.

Shu Uemura cosmetics have been making makeup colors, lipstick, mascara and a bevy of tools that make using the makeup a whole lot easier. What I love about the products are that they let you wear them, but they come across

as very natural and don’t drench your face in color the way that other cosmetics do.

I love the palettes that are put together because even though you might not think they do when you first see them, they really do look very good together. Plus, as I said earlier the palettes are like little cubes of art and I can leave my makeup containers sitting around without having to think that they clutter up a spot or make a counter look dingy with all of that sitting around.

I recently became very addicted the the She Uemura Phyto Black Lift Renewing Firming Night Cream, after trying a sample one night I ran out and bought a bottle the next morning. It made my skin feel ...

• and look incredible, a whole lot better than the other moisturizers I have tried and definitely better than the face creams that give me a little softness right after I put it on, but really offer nothing after that point. I can almost feel the stuff working as I start to fall asleep, and even though it is a little more expensive than I would like to spend for a face cream it is totally worth it.

That said, a lot of the products in this line are a lot more expensive than I would like to spend, but once you try them the price is totally justified. Another small thing that drives me nuts about this brand is that most of the time you can only

get these products or a huge majority of them from an online retailer. I don’t know why they don’t offere them in the stores more.

I almost forgot to mention my latest Shu Uemura purchase, the Depsea Water which is a facial mist to hydrate your skin during the day. I keep the bottle where ever I am sitting down working and any of the moisture that has been sucked out of my skin by the air is replaced and leaves my skin super soft and supple.

If you are looking for a neat line of products to try check out Shu Uemura. I love the way all the stuff looks, you can definitely use it in public without worry about it looking cheap or dirty.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 313003653380731/k2311a0330/3.30.09