Tarte Cosmetics
  • Tarte cosmetics are all very new and sleek, which I like about them, but it is the actual makeup that makes the difference
  • I love that the ingredients in this line are clean, simple and natural so that you can always figure out what it is that is being used on your skin
  • If you have never used Tarte before you are definitely in for a treat because the products are smooth as butter when they come in the cream or balm form and the powders that are in the line are mostly loose powder that is super fine

• by Alpha2Zulu

Tarte cosmetics are all very new and sleek, which I like about them, but it is the actual makeup that makes the difference. I love that the ingredients in this line are clean, simple and natural so that you can always figure out what it is that is being used on your skin. With the compacts and collections that are put together you can really make some great looks for both fair, medium and dark skin tones. Tarte is a brand that is not carried in drugstores though so it is a little harder to find them when you need them and I have found that there entire line of products is changing so much that I can’t always go back and get what I liked.

The

new products though are always very good and I almost always end up buying something else anyway. If you have never used Tarte before you are definitely in for a treat because the products are smooth as butter when they come in the cream or balm form and the powders that are in the line are mostly loose powder that is super fine.

My favorite product in the whole line is the natural cheek stain that they have. It comes in the form of a gel so it is a little easier to control where the stain is ending up than some of the other stains I have tried. The stain is natural so the color that is going into your skin is safe and ...

• it is easy to remove using just a gentle cleanser, but if you don’t want it to go anywhere it won’t. I have had it on and gone all day with it still being there and kind of looking more natural as the day progressed because of how well my skin absorbed the natural ingredients.

The gel is water based which is better than some of the harsher stains that use alcohol and actually end up drying out your skin which you can definitely feel at the end of the day.

Another Tarte product that I am really pleased with is the natural mascara that they make called Lash Hugger. There are very few natural mascaras out there that will cover your lashes and still

give you that pop that you want from the mascara. These do that very well and I do not have itchy eyes at all so I am not rubbing them all the time and having the mascara wipe off.

Finally, I have also used the facial cleanser from them called Clean Slate which is really good at making sure all my pores are cleaned while exfoliating the dead skin off at the same time. Everything I have used from them only makes my skin feel a whole lot better. I do wish that their products were a little easier to find but so much of the collection is only available at one store and not another because of some special licensing contracts that Tarte has with different distributors.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 313003653370731/k2311a0330/3.30.09