Clean and Clear Warming Daily Pore Scrub with Activ Heat  » Cosmetics  »
  • I am constantly switching acne washes and facial scrubs because after a while the one I am using stops working the same way it did in the beginning, which is how I found the Clean and Clear Warming Daily Pore Scrub with ActivHeat
  • After a week and a half though my pores were definitely clearer, very few of them had any issues and they all seemed like they had shrunk in size - something I love
  • I have even started heating up some of my own washes and scrubs so that my pores can get the best clean possible from them

• by alpha2zulu

I am constantly switching acne washes and facial scrubs because after a while the one I am using stops working the same way it did in the beginning, which is how I found the Clean and Clear Warming Daily Pore Scrub with ActivHeat. I did not realize at first what the heating thing was about and when I used it for the first time I was completely surprised by how hot the product became as I applied it to my face. In the end though, this new product from Clean and Clear did a good job on my face and once I was used to the heating sensation

I was glad for it because it was kind of soothing to my skin.

The Clean and Clear Warming Daily Pore Scrub did take a little getting used to. Honestly, I was not at all happy with it after the first time I used it and considered tossing it right there, but that would have been a mistake because I soon found out that it really was good at cleaning my skin and pores out. During that first time that I used the daily pore scrub I did not like the sensation of the cleanser heating up because I was not sure it was supposed to happen at first. I also did not understand the reasoning behind a cleanser that heated up, which I now know to be a good thing for your skin when you are washing it. The other thing that really bugged me when I used the scrub was that after washing and rinsing well I was left with this weird feeling on my skin, almost as if I had left behind a ton of residue from soap on my skin and it had not washed off well.

No matter how well I washed it in those first few minutes the feeling would not go away. I left ...

• Clean and Clear Warming Daily Pore Scrub with Activ Heat
      my skin alone for a few minutes though and after about twenty minutes the feeling went away on it own, turns out that clammy feeling might have been good for me after all because I was let with super soft and healthy feeling skin. Not bad for a first use.

Still, I did not notice any difference as far as my pores being cleaner than I did when I did not use the wash. After a week and a half though my pores were definitely clearer, very few of them had any issues and they all seemed like they had shrunk in size - something I love.

I also liked that the daily pore scrub had an exfoliant in it so I was able to gt a nice polished look on my skin very single time I cleaned it. The exfoliant in the wash was not so harsh that I felt uncomfortable washing with it on an everyday basis.

As for the heating feature, I was a little turned off at first, but once I knew about it and what it was supposed to do I was a changed woman. I have even started heating up some of my own washes and scrubs so that my pores can get the best clean possible from them.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 313003653210731/k2311a0330/3.30.09