L’oreal’s true match super blendable Liquid Foundation SPF 17++
www.loreal.com
  • I generally stick to MAC make up products, however without a MAC counter in sight and the pressing need for make up, I decided to stray from my usual path and substitute
  • I bought L'oreal's true match super blendable liquid foundation on a recommendation of a make up associate
  • I really love this product, now having tried it
  • I learned however that with this product all you need is an oil absorbing base (also available from L'oreal) and problem solved

• by globeshopper

I recently left my vanity bag on a train while en route to a sourcing destination (I was devastated!). I had to purchase a brand new ‘face’. I generally stick to MAC make up products, however without a MAC counter in sight and the pressing need for make up, I decided to stray from my usual path and substitute.

I bought L’oreal’s true match super blendable liquid foundation on a recommendation of a make up associate. This foundation was a really

good match for not just my skin but it seemed to blend very well with the concealer I had chosen.

I really love this product, now having tried it. It’s quite abit cheaper than MAC and works just as well. The foundation goes on very smooth and provides adequate coverage to even out the skin tone. One of my favorite things about this formula is the “shade enhancers”. I’m not sure how they do it, but what happens is the color that is closest to your skin tone, pretty much becomes your skin tone when you put it on. Very useful, if you find yourself in and out of the sun and subject to slight tone changes.

The match is great, and the coverage, while not flawless, was very natural. You can achieve a flawless matte look with this foundation if you buy a closely toned pressed powder. On a particular humid day, I put on some baby powder over this, and was ...

• L'oreal's true match super blendable Liquid Foundation SPF 17++
      happy with the result.

This foundation gives off a very natural look. It does, blend in very well - as the name suggests. This formula doesn’t cake, however if you have oily skin it may cause creases on your eyelid (it did for me on one particularly long wear- night.) I have combination skin and found that after using this for about six hours, my T zone felt a little oily - but the coverage was still there. I learned however that

with this product all you need is an oil absorbing base (also available from L’oreal) and problem solved.

Super Perk: This formula is SPF 17++ which is more sun protection than most wrinkle creams. Adequate protection from the sun has been proven to slow down the effects of aging on your face, so when you wear an SPF plus foundation - you’re actually doing your face a favor.

This was a good buy. Quality product and reasonably priced. Delivers as promised. “8″

kathleen says :

I bought the mineral powder and am very happy with it. I bought it after searching extensively on a web site for safe cosmetics, since so many products have ingredients that are really dangerous. I`m wondering how the liquid foundation fares in this department. In the summer, I find that after putting on a moisturizer sunscreen, my skin is a little tacky and a liquid foundation would go on more easily than the power. Also, I like the powder color I purchased. So, if I did decide on the liquid foundation, how would I buy the equivalent color in the foundation? Thanks.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 313003653140731/k2311a0330/3.30.09