Sunsilk Deeply Brunette conditioner
www.sunsilk.com
  • I decided to try the Deeply Brunette conditioner, part of their specialized range
  • And in the case, cheaper definitely does not mean ineffective
  • On the contrary, i found that like Sunsilk's intense moisture conditioner, the deeply brunette conditioner is one of the best conditioners on the market
  • After using it for four weeks, I noticed my hair color didn't wash out or become dull like it normally does by that time
  • I highly recommend this conditioner for brunettes, and I recommend this particular color line for those with colored hair

• by globeshopper

After trying Sunsilk’s Intense moisture conditioner - and loving it. I decided to try the Deeply Brunette conditioner, part of their specialized range. The Deeply brunette conditioner is meant for brunettes, be they natural, highlighted or dyed. Since I was having trouble keeping the dyed rich chestnut color of my naturally red brown hair, I decided this would be a good option.

One repeated advantage of all Sunsilk’s hair care products is that they are usually the cheapest in the store, this includes their specialized range. And in the case, cheaper definitely does not mean ineffective. On the contrary, i found that like Sunsilk’s intense moisture conditioner, the deeply brunette

conditioner is one of the best conditioners on the market.

This is why. Sunsilk deeply brunette conditioner really infuses your hair leaving it soft, healthy and with a sheen to it. The color enhancers used in the Deeply Brunette conditioner gave my hair a gorgeous shine that completely accentuated the color. There’s a certain, richness that comes with recently dyed hair, this product prolongs it while highlighting the color. After using it for four weeks, I noticed my hair color didn’t wash out or become dull like it normally does by that time.

This conditioner also makes your hair unbelievably soft. It also works for dryer hair. Good point to note is ...

• that it’s important to strike a balance between over-washing the conditioner out of your hair (which can take away from the effects) and not rinsing properly (which leaves residue and can result in limp, greasy hair). The best way to wash the conditioner out is to make sure you get the the soapy (crinkly sounding when rubbed together) feel out of your hair but stop rinsing while your hair still feels a little less friction-ed.

Another perk about this product is the delicious smell! The conditioner itself is thicker and creamier (which to me generally indicates better absorbing tendency). I don’t know what exactly the scent it, but it’s a very

clean, fresh, cinnamon - nutty sort of scent. I really like it. The scent changes a little on dry hair - it’s more breezy.

I highly recommend this conditioner for brunettes, and I recommend this particular color line for those with colored hair. Not many people use color care shampoos and conditioners, but there really isn’t a good reason not to because if you take care of your color, it not only lasts longer, and looks better for longer as well.

There is a Sunsilk deeply brunette shampoo as well. You get better color results if you use both, but this conditioner can stand alone.

I rate a 9. Fabulous budget buy.

Sunsilk Deeply Brunette conditioner

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 313003653110731/k2311a0330/3.30.09