Josie Maran Earth Day Essentials Green-On-The-Go Kit
  • This blush is amazing - it's sheer and very creamy, super flattering for many skin types
  • I used it on my problem zone, which is my elbows

• by TJ Lord

I had never tried Josie Maran before; apparently it’s a very well selling and award winning line. When I saw the darling Green-On-The-Go kit advertised for Earth Day, I couldn’t resist. I’m always on the lookout for green, Earth-friendly, and eco-chic products, and this kit was a great investment.

The products contain no parabens, no sulfates, no synthetic fragrances, and some contain no synthetic dyes. The kit is a great

way to get informed about the Josie Maran line; if you’re looking to start a more eco-friendly cosmetic collection, I would highly recommend starting with this kit.

You get a Plumping Lip Gloss in the color Daring, which is a sheer shimmery nude color with rose undertones. It really works - my lips appeared fuller and very shiny with this gloss. The color is very subtle, almost sheer. It tastes ...

• sweet, which was fun.

You also get a Cream Blush in Sunrise, which is a really gorgeous soft neutral pink. This blush is amazing - it’s sheer and very creamy, super flattering for many skin types. It’s fantastic at hiding pores; I’m definitely reordering this.

The mascara is all right; it doesn’t do anything special, like add length or thickness to your lashes. It’s better than some, less impressive than others.

The eye liner for me didn’t look that great, but I liked that it didn’t irritate my eyes, the way some liners do.

The kit also comes with a small jar of argan oil, which is to be used on cuticles or rough patches of skin. I used it on my problem zone, which is my elbows. The oil felt kind of greasy but it did make the skin softer and smoother.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 313003653100731/k2311a0330/3.30.09