Sydney White movie  » Movies  »
  • I enjoyed watching overall but it's not that good of a movie
  • I think there are other movies that Amanda Bynes played well in but this movie wasn't that good
  • It is boring, doesn't really have a point, the story sucks
  • I don't think I laughed at all while watching this movie

• by Brooke

Sydney white is about a girl who goes to college and enters a fraternity. She doesn’t really fit in with the other girls there so she wanders off and meets these guys who live off campus. The guys are sort of

nerds and the girl fits in with them pretty well.

So she ends up living with them. Sydney White is played by Amanda Bynes.

While the movie was entertaining it is by far one of my favorite movies. I would never give this movie a ten.

It wasn’t funny enough at all, I barely laughed and it kind of didn’t have a point to the movie. I enjoyed watching overall but it’s not that good of a movie.

It’s more of a ...

• Sydney White movie
      teenager movie. I think there are other movies that Amanda Bynes played well in but this movie wasn’t that good.

It is boring, doesn’t really have a point, the story sucks. I don’t think I laughed at all while watching this

movie.

It’s a bit entertaining to watch and that is really the only reason I gave it a 6. I don’t really care for this movie and I think it was a big letdown.

I think it could have been a way better movie.

Sydney White movie

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 113003653050731/k2311a0330/3.30.09