Profile Pens by Papermate
  • Papermate Profile Pens are the best pens that I have tried
  • I love the vast choice of colors and the professional look they have while maintaining a reasonable price
  • Also, I am left handed and have the problem of pen ink smearing all over the paper and my hand when I write
  • I recommend these pens to anyone who has to to a lot of writing and needs a comfortable and affordable writing instrument

• by funkyfunk

Papermate Profile Pens are the best pens that I have tried. I love the vast choice of colors and the professional look they have while maintaining a reasonable price. I have a tendency to press very hard when I write which makes writing for long periods of time very uncomfortable.

However, the Profile Pen is large enough and has a soft grip that keeps my hand feeling good when I have to work for a long time.

It comes in a variety of colors such as purple, pink, blue, aqua, green, orange, red, and black. I use these pens ...

• for almost everything. They are also fairly inexpensive and widely popular. They are sold at most general stores and supermarkets as well as office supply stores.

Also, I am left handed and have the problem of pen ink smearing all over the paper and my hand when I write.

Profile Pens have fast drying ink that lasts. They do not smear and I have found that my writing always looks neat and professional when I use Profile Pens by Papermate.

I recommend these pens to anyone who has to to a lot of writing and needs a comfortable and affordable writing instrument.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 123003653000731/k2311a0330/3.30.09