Old Spice Pacific Surge Deodorant  » Cosmetics  »
  • I always use the stick kind, as opposed to gel, since, in my experience, the gel deodorants almost always create stains on shirts, especially white ones
  • Therefore, for obvious reasons, i prefer stick deodorants
  • It stands up under the harsh, unrelenting heat of an Arizona summer, which, in my opinion, is the true litmus test for any brand or type of deodorant
  • Simply put, the odor is noce, probably the best I've encountered, and the product works very well
  • I would highly recommend this brand of deodorant, and, for that matter, anything by Old Spice, to everyone i know

• by billbillbob

Old Spice Pacific Surge Deodorant is one of the few fragrances that actually reminds me of what its labeled as, and, therefore, is the brand I choose. For some reason, it’s scent is what i remember the pacific ocean to be, especially on cloudy days, when the waves are just beginning to churn, crash, and slam into the beach and the outcropping rocks.

As far as deodorants go,

Old Spice has always been my preferred brand: something about the traditional, almost classic brand just appeals to me far more than the newer brands, Axe in particular.

On an unrelated tangent, i really hate Axe, and everything about it.

I don;t know why, but their recent series of “double pits to chesty commercials” just really, really bother me.

I can;t explain why.

Regardless, back to the point.

...

• Pacific Surge is my favorite scent from my favorite brand, and is the deodorant i use on a regular basis.

I always use the stick kind, as opposed to gel, since, in my experience, the gel deodorants almost always create stains on shirts, especially white ones.

Therefore, for obvious reasons, i prefer stick deodorants.

Old Spice has always provided quality, affordable products for male cleanliness, and this brand

of deodorant is no exception.

It stands up under the harsh, unrelenting heat of an Arizona summer, which, in my opinion, is the true litmus test for any brand or type of deodorant.

Simply put, the odor is noce, probably the best I’ve encountered, and the product works very well.

I would highly recommend this brand of deodorant, and, for that matter, anything by Old Spice, to everyone i know.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 313003652960731/k2311a0330/3.30.09