Polysporin  » Medicine  »
  • I can easily remember my own mother instantly brandishing it whenever my sister cut her hand or chickenwire or I scraped my knee

• by selphiealmasy8

When you suddenly find yourself with a nasty, but not too dangerous, cut there is probably nothing quite as reliable as Polysporin. An ointment that promises not only to disinfect the wound but to also help in the healing process and lessen the chance of scarring, Polysporin

has been a staple for years and vital for any first aid kit. I can easily remember my own mother instantly brandishing it whenever my sister cut her hand or chickenwire or I scraped my knee.

Recently, there have been two new additions to the enduring regular ointment: Triple Action Polysporin, with 3 added ingredients to help quickly heal any boo-boo and Polysporin complete that claims to be the most effective and speedy of this type of product.

Polysporin does not smell particularly like anything. It is somewhat close to petroleum jelly in texture and it ...

• Polysporin
      thus coats the cut. For those who aren’t too fussy on the slightly greasy feel of it, Polysporin is also available in a non-messy cream that is cool and quite nice.

When used on a minor wound, Polysporin really does seem to help keep infection away and to

heal and prevent scarring. The ointment comes in various sizes form small to large. The tube use to be metallic but is now plastic, preventing the paint from flaking off after use as the previous tube was likely to do. This is another plus for an already fantastic item.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 263003652880631/k2311a0330/3.30.09