Sunsilk Moisture Therapy Shampoo & Conditioner
  • To say I was impressed would be an understatement
  • Sunsilk definitely does not feel like a cheap shampoo
  • When I tried my hair, I found that it was much easier to manage and surprisingly tangle free
  • One of the best, and probably most surprising effects of this hair care duo is that my hair was not weighty at all
  • Both the shampoo and conditioner work perfectly together as well and I wouldn't recommend trying them separately

• by globeshopper

I first tried Sunsilk Mosisture therapy for purely economical reasons. I was in school, and on a budget. My hair is pretty dry and my styling habits haven’t exactly helped. I can’t get away with not using conditioner so I purchased Sunsilk. Sunsilk is an Indonesian brand widely available across Southeast Asia, Australia. and even the UK and the US, and more important both the shampoo and conditioner were the cheapest I could find.

Needless to say, I didn’t have high expectations. To say I was impressed would be an understatement. First of all, the shampoo is not just moisturizing, it has a gentle clean quality to it. My hair was clean, but

not in the unhealthy ’squeaky clean’ sort of way. Alot of shampoos contain harsh ingredients like alcohol that actual strip hair of it’s natural oils. My hair was softer, and it felt much smoother. Sunsilk definitely does not feel like a cheap shampoo. I loved the lather, the smell, and most importantly the result.

The conditioner really sealed my fan status with sunsilk. I could feel the conditioner working in my hair even before I got out of the shower. It felt soft and smooth. When I tried my hair, I found that it was much easier to manage and surprisingly tangle free. My hair wasn’t frizzy like it has been with shampoos that ...

• don’t work all the way. I really think this conditioner is easily absorbed by the hair, and has some highly effective sheen ingredient because the texture and shine of my hair is not something I’m used to from a non salon brand.

One of the best, and probably most surprising effects of this hair care duo is that my hair was not weighty at all. Almost half of intensely moisturizing hair products I’ve tried seem to leave a slight layer or grease. Not this. Sunsilk moisture therapy strikes a perfect balance with fused moisture while preventing fly away hair ends.

The moisture therapy line doesn’t just work, it keeps working. The more I use this,

the better the texture of my hair. It works like the first time every time. Both the shampoo and conditioner work perfectly together as well and I wouldn’t recommend trying them separately.

Other perks aside from the price and the result include the great smell. Sunsilk has a very clean, rich yet fresh smell about it and the smell gets even breezier when your hair is dry. At about US$3.50 each (usually less) for the shampoo and conditioner, Sunsilk moisture therapy is definitely the best value on the market today, and probably one of the best shampoo and conditioner duos for dry and damaged hair.

A magic 10 for this one.

I highly recommend it!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 313003652810631/k2311a0330/3.30.09