Equate Antihistamine  » Medicine  »
  • Aside from being fast acting and non drowsy, Equate is also relatively cheap, not like many of those prescriptions that don't really work

• by vanquish

I have a lot of seasonal allergies which pop up through the year. Usually from the beginning of spring to the end of autumn my allergies can be extremely bad for long periods of time.

A few years ago when I had almost a month of bad allergies I went to my doctor and he suggested an over the counter medicine called Equate.

Equate worked great! It’s a tiny pill, easy to

swallow with or without water, doesn’t make me drowsy, and it works for me.

Most allergy pills require a few days to work their way into your system, but Equate starts working within half an hour to an hour.

Allergy medications like Zyrtec and Singulair require the user to take them for a few days to get the full effect, but if I’m having bad allergies all I need to do is take an ...

• Equate.

Aside from being fast acting and non drowsy, Equate is also relatively cheap, not like many of those prescriptions that don’t really work.

If you’ve tried things like Zyrtec and Singulair and they just don’t seem to work for you, then give Equate a shot it works amazingly for me and it has changed my life in a way.

My allergies used to ruin a lot of special times for me, lots of holidays

were ruined and I wasn’t able to spend time with my distant relatives because my allergies were just that bad.

On the worst days my eyes and nose just wouldn’t stop running.

It is the most horrible feeling in the world when you become crippled by allergies.

Even in school when my allergies got really bad it became near impossible to concentrate in class, but Equate made it bearable to get through the day.

CJ ROLFE says :

re : Aside from being fast acting and non drowsy, Equate is also relatively cheap, not like many of those prescriptions that don’t really work
    This product is not only cheaper than my prescription but it works great I struggle with allergies all year so a daily antihistamine is necessary. This does not leave me drowsy and I only need one per day.

Linda Kasza says :

Yes, anything put out by equate is relatively the same thing as brand name products. They work well and for a fraction of the cost. I would recommend this label for anyone who is looking to save some money on OTC medications.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 263003652730631/k2311a0330/3.30.09