CoverGirl Lash Blast Mascara in Very Black
  • I like getting my new product without having to wait or pay for shipping
  • I love that the packaging is bright orange so I can find it easily in my makeup bag

• by Aishah

I have been using Cover Girl’s Lash Blast mascara for about a month now. I must say, I am in love!

It’s not expensive and it gets the job done.

I haven’t had a problem with clumping.

It separates my lashes and gives me volume.

The only downside is the big brush. I

almost always end up getting mascara on the bridge of my nose when applying it to my inner lashes.

Another perk is that it can be found at just about any drugstore. I like getting my new product without having to wait or pay for shipping.

I love that the packaging is ...

• bright orange so I can find it easily in my makeup bag.

I love how it makes my lashes feel big and fluffy. I haven’t experienced any flaking with this mascara. I have even washed my face and found it pretty much stayed put. No raccoon eyes. My Lash Blast isn’t even water proof!

I

don’t know if you notice the smells of mascaras but I kind of do. It doesn’t smell weird at all.

I like that it isn’t too difficult to remove. As a mom, I am exhausted at the end of the day and find it discouraging to wear mascara when it takes too long to remove.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 313003652620631/k2311a0330/3.30.09