Twilight by Stephanie Meyer  » Books  »
  • I was never really interested in vampires and fictional characters like that, but after the first few chapters I read of the copy I bought for my friend I became in love with those types of fictional characters
  • I highly recommend Twilight by Stephanie Meyer

• by Kristina

Twilight by Stephanie Meyer is a book that once you pick up you cannot put it down. I read this book all the time and each time I read it, it gets better.

The way Stephanie Meyer writes the words makes you feel like you are living the lives of the characters.

I purchased this book for

a friend of mine because she loves books about vampires, but then I started reading it to see what it was like and I liked this book so much I went and bought myself a copy.

I read the book in two days and had to go get the sequals to the book.

I was never really ...

• interested in vampires and fictional characters like that, but after the first few chapters I read of the copy I bought for my friend I became in love with those types of fictional characters.

My friend and I now have a book club and we have read this book for it and everyone in the book club

loved it.

Twilight is now my favorite book and also my friends favorite book.

We read it together all the time because the story pulls you in and you want to read it over and over again.

Stephanie Meyer is such a great author, she made me love reading books.

I highly recommend Twilight by Stephanie Meyer.

Twilight by Stephanie Meyer
    Andrew Leaither says :

I love books like that once you start reading it you cannot put it down. “Twilight” by Stephanie Meyer. I think I have read some of her books I just can’t remember but I recommend this to anyone who love this genre and action with suspense and story line.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 173003652600631/k2311a0330/3.30.09