The Pink Panther movie  » Movies  »
  • I recommend this movie for anyone of virtually any age who wants to have a good laugh

• by funkyfunk

This is one of my favorite Steve Martin movies. Although the plot is predictable and somewhat cheesy, the character’s ridiculous antics make the movie absolutely hilarious. Martin’s mispronunciation of the word “hamburger” splits my side every time. The contrast between serious and silly members of the French Police

Force make the serious crimes of murder and grand theft seem like nothing more than an everyday activity. This movie almost made me wish that I was involved in the crime, so I could meet Inspector Clouseau.

This movie brought back memories of the classic Pink Panther cartoons that I used ...

• to watch when I was younger. It has the same silly fun that the cartoon portrayed while staying true to the time in which it was made. The use of the a Smart Car by Clouseau kept the movie current and made it more relatable.

I recommend this

movie for anyone of virtually any age who wants to have a good laugh. This movie conveys classic goofy comedy and can be seen over and over and still continue to be absolutely hilarious. Each time you watch it you will find more and more jokes to laugh at.

The Pink Panther movie

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 113003652590631/k2311a0330/3.30.09