Urban Decay Primer Potion
  • The only problem that i have with this product is the packaging, even though it is super cute, your not getting all the product out
  • I use this product everyday and i've noticed how much less eye shadow i have to use to get the color pay off that id like

• by xsunshiine

Yahoo Messenger (required to be logged into Yahoo Messenger)

Before I really started to get into makeup, i would just apply the eye shadow straight on my lid, and I would notice that hey, my shadows aren’t showing up very well. I walked into sephora and i asked them what do i do? and they told me that i need a base for my shadows so I picked up urban decay primer potion. I love this product! It is

absolutely amazing!! It is great for a base for your eyeshadows and it makes the pigmentation of your eyeshadows stand out so much more! It is so easy to apply all over your lid. Unlike other products that promise “no crease”, this one really delivers! Im out of my house from 7am- about 11 pm everyday and my eyeshadows always look as good as when i frist applied it!

The only ...

• problem that i have with this product is the packaging, even though it is super cute, your not getting all the product out!! which totally sucks because for around $17 you want all that precious product! An easy tip is just to cut the bottle open and put it into a different jar but make sure you keep it closed tight because it could dry out!

I definately reccomend this product

to everyone! Especially when you want to see your eyeshadows which im sure everyone does!

I use this product everyday and i’ve noticed how much less eye shadow i have to use to get the color pay off that id like! I swear by urban decay primer potion and would never put my eye shadows on with out it!!

Urban Decay Primer Potion
    Bethany V says :

re : I use this product everyday and i’ve noticed how much less eye shadow i have to use to get the color pay off that id like

It really does reduce the amount of shadow you use, which is phenomenal because I use Urban’s shadows as well, and they’re $ 18 a piece. I love getting the most for my money.

crystal says :

This is the ONLY primer that im able to use since I have sensitive eyes that break out from everything. On that note, I lucked out because I agree with you completely in the fact that you don’t have to use as much eye shadow. I have to use crazy expensive eye shadow for my sensitive eyes and in using less due to this primer it really comes in handy. It works with any type of shadow too.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 313003652570631/k2311a0330/3.30.09