Knorr Rice Sides  » Food  »
  • I grabbed about 5 bags of them, because I like them so much
  • I love making these for family functions and they assume I've slaved to make such wonder rice
  • The pack cost about $1.30 at Walmart, and that- my friends- isn't expensive

• by Thierry Snipes

These rice packets are so good. I just can’t get enough of them. I’m a lover of rice, any type of rice, and when I saw these at the local Walmart, I hit the roof. I grabbed about 5 bags of them, because I like them so much. My girlfriend, she didn’t care to

try any when I first met her. Now, whenever I cook it, she eats it up. I love making these for family functions and they assume I’ve slaved to make such wonder rice!

Their brand is Knorr Rice Sides and the packets come in all different kinds of flavors. I especially like the rice with ...

• cheddar cheese and broccoli. The flavor is authentic and I hate the taste of processed-like food. When I make this stuff, everyone who tries it says they like it. And I feel good knowing I referred them to it.

I don’t have a lot of money, so I was really pleased when I realized Knorr

Rice Sides isn’t expensive. The pack cost about $1.30 at Walmart, and that- my friends- isn’t expensive. I was grinning from ear to ear as I left the store, and I’m just as please when I finish one of those packets off. Just open it, pour the contents in the boiling water, and enjoy 10-15 minutes later!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 273003652460631/k2311a0330/3.30.09