FujiFilm FinePix J100  » Cameras  »
  • I feel that this is amazing, when compared to my old digital camera that need replacement AAs every day

• by Pudgy Critic

The FujiFilm FinePix j100 digital camera is a wonderful one. It has many desirable and useful features, such as 5x zoom, 10 megapixel lens, macro, adjustable flash, and others. A personal favorite is a little function i call ‘zoom boost’ which adds to the zoom by 3x. The image gets pixelated, but that powerful of a zoom

is truly incredible on such a small camera. It is also easy to switch between functions with the little wheel on the back. The camera also has great battery life. It needs recharged every 4 days or so of rugged use. I feel that this is amazing, when compared to my old digital camera that need replacement ...

• AAs every day. My only complaint is that the high quality photos do not show up very well on the 2.7 inch screen. They always look really bad until you look at them on the computer. Videos are poor, but i never use this camera for them. The Mic is too weak to pick up any sound,
        and my voice (it is deep) sounds like a child’s on the recording.

This camera also has SD and SDHC compatibility. So, i just pop out the card and put it in my laptop and… I have my pictures! This eliminates the need for a USB cable, but the cable is included for those without a card reader.

Overall, 9/10.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 433003652440631/k2311a0330/3.30.09