Cahuilla Creek Casino  » Casino  »
52702 Highway 371 PO Box 390854 Anza, California 92539
  • I have been in casinos in the past where my entire experience was ruined simply because casino management did not have a very efficient or effective air purification ventilation system in place to remove as much of the toxic poison as possible
  • There was not as many cheap, penny slot machines as I would have really liked and as a result, I found myself spending some of my time at this casino just standing around and waiting
  • I know that they are the only kinds of slot machines will play because my money lasts longer and I have a better chance at winning some or all of my money back or even leaving the casino ahead of my game
  • That is fine for me, but I know other people like to participate in other forms of gambling, if you are one of those people, I suggest you avoid this casino

• by NextGenFan

This is a decent casino that I would not mind visiting again. I liked how they had a good-sized parking lot with a large number of spaces that happened to be relatively wide so I would not have to worry about the sides of my car getting banged by careless individuals.

On the inside, the casino was spacious and the air seemed to be relatively fresh and clean, although there were traces of cigar and cigarette smoke in the air.

At least

there was not enough cigar or cigarette smoke to turn my stomach or ruin my enjoyment.

I have been in casinos in the past where my entire experience was ruined simply because casino management did not have a very efficient or effective air purification ventilation system in place to remove as much of the toxic poison as possible.

As for the slot machines, I estimate that there was somewhere around two-hundred or so slot machines.

There was not as many cheap, penny slot machines as I would have really liked and as a result, I found myself spending some of my time at this casino just standing around and waiting.

I am surprised that the casino does not put more penny slot machines in place as they seem to be quite popular.

I know that they are the only kinds of slot machines will play because my money lasts longer and I have a better chance at winning some or all of my ...

• Cahuilla Creek Casino
      money back or even leaving the casino ahead of my game.

There are, of course, numerous high-stake slot machines that require multiple dollars to be played at a time and there was always seats available for those kinds of machines, so if you prefer betting a lot of money at one time, I do not see why you would have to do any waiting at all.

If you are someone though that enjoys table games, I am afraid you will be in

for a disappointment as this casino only has three tables and that is it.

The main focus of this casino seems to be on slot machines and that is pretty much it.

That is fine for me, but I know other people like to participate in other forms of gambling, if you are one of those people, I suggest you avoid this casino.

The next time I visit, and I do plan on visiting again, I do hope there are more penny slot machines.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 483003652170331/k2311a0330/3.30.09