Godzilla: Save the Earth Xbox
  • Really, the online mode of this game is what makes it enjoyable because the single-player experience is kind of dull
  • The AI controls each monster in pretty much the same way, unfortunately
  • Other than that, I recommend this game to Godzilla fans as it provides for several hours of intense and fun battles as long as you have someone to play with, be it offline or on

• by NextGenFan

I feel that this is the only modern Godzilla game that is moderately decent. One of the reasons I feel that way is the online mode is really quite fun and I have been surprised and surprised again with the way some players make use of a monster’s abilities.

I have been in several battles that really

have been quite tough, but thanks to the responsive, accurate and simple control set up, I have been able to dodge a couple fatal blows.

Another awesome aspect about the online mode is at times there is new content available for download! Of course, the game has been out now for over four years, so they do not offer new updates anymore, but it was cool connecting online and finding a new update ready to be downloaded! Really, the online mode of this game is what makes it enjoyable because the single-player experience is kind of dull.

The AI is just so predictable and when I face each monster, no matter which monster it ...

• Godzilla: Save the Earth Xbox
      is, I feel as if I am fighting the same one no matter what.

The AI controls each monster in pretty much the same way, unfortunately.

I did find the challenge missions and the on-rail missions quite challenging though, so at least there was something to do offline with this game! Aside from better AI, the game

could have also used a few more cities and areas to walk all over and decimate as the existing selection is a little on the disappointing side.

Other than that, I recommend this game to Godzilla fans as it provides for several hours of intense and fun battles as long as you have someone to play with, be it offline or on.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 283003651950331/k2311a0330/3.30.09