Dolce Vita fragrance by Christian Dior
  • Wearing this fragrance for me is a lot like wearing a favourite summer blouse

• by karlak
      The first thing that attracted me in the case of Dolce Vita by Christian Dior is a beautiful design of its glass bottle. This bottle is just been made to be on display on a dressing table! However, the well-shaped bottle is not all of it:

This fruity floral fragrance is simply great! It is sharp and very seductive.

It is also quite strong and one should not apply a lot.

Even if I apply a bit, people can smell it and I always got compliments on it.

This fragrance definitively has ...

• a character.

I personally think that this fragrance is well-balanced between sweet and spicy.

Upon first spurt the scent is sweet, but not too sweet.

I have read that this scent is composed of rose, cinnamon, magnolia, lily, apricot and peach combined with vanilla, oakmoss, cedarwood

and sandalwood.

Possibly vanilla, peach and apricot produce the sweetness, while sandalwood, cedarwood and cinnamon give the spicy note.

Dolce Vita is definitively daytime wear.

I find it to be warm and sophisticated, feminine and uplifting.

Wearing this fragrance for me is a lot like wearing a favourite summer blouse.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 56200665170430/k2311a0620/6.20.06