Deep Red fragrance by Hugo Boss
  • The glass is quite thick and heavy - in any case not suitable to be carried around (I like to carry small perfume bottles in my bag

• by karlak
      Over the past few years I have become quite fond of the Hugo Boss fragrances. My present collection contains Hugo Deep Red, Hugo Pure Purple, Hugo Women, Boss Intense, Boss Women and probably few more whose name I cannot recall.

Each of these fragrances is special in its own way.

Hugo Deep Red is my favourite in the collection.

It has a sensual scent that makes me feel womanly.

Its scent is difficult to describe though, it is said to contain orange (I can smell it!), cassis and clementine mixed with wood and vanilla.

This is indeed distinctive mixture of odours, and I can immediately say when woman wears it.

It is also long lasting: when I come home in the evening the scent is still noticeable, even to me who have been wearing it all day.

Still,

• I do not wear it often during the day, for me this is more evening wear, seductive and glamorous.

I like the package of the perfume: Hugo Deep Red comes in well-designed red-glass bottle.

The glass is quite thick and heavy - in any case not suitable to be carried around (I like to carry small perfume bottles in my bag!).

The ratio of bottle to perfume is actually

pretty high - even if the bottle looks big and heavy, there is not much liquid in it.

This makes Hugo Deep Red very expensive when you think on it.

I always purchase Eau de Toilette, a watered down version of Eau de Perfume.

In this case exceptionally I find Eau de Toilette more appropriate, Deep Red Eau de Perfume is just too strong and powerful for my taste.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 56200665150430/k2311a0620/6.20.06