Kellogg’s Eggo Maple Syrup Cereal  » Food  »
1.5
  • I did not find the maple syrup flavor to be all that rich or delicious
  • What I was impressed by with this cereal is the eleven essential vitamins and minerals as well as the low amount of fat

• by NextGenFan

I did not care too much for this cereal. I did not find the maple syrup flavor to be all that rich or delicious.

It certainly did exist, but the taste was not as great as I had hoped it would be.

Frankly, I would prefer to eat an actual waffle or

Waffle Crisp, a cereal made by Post.

Either tastes better and offers more authentic waffle flavor.

What I was impressed by with this cereal is the eleven essential vitamins and minerals as well as the low amount of fat.

I did not think a cereal that was intended to be sweet and ...

• modeled after something as unhealthy as the waffle would be a healthy as this.

Of course, there are still far healthier cereals to be found in the grocery store, but the nutritional value simply surprised me.

If you have kids, they will likely love this cereal and considering its nutritional value, it

might not be such a bad way to get them hooked on having breakfast every morning.

Others might want to give this cereal a try.

Perhaps others will find the maple syrup flavor delicious and exceptional.

I simply find it to be lacking and for that reason, I will not be purchasing this cereal again.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 273003651460231/k2311a0330/3.30.09