Kellogg’s All-Bran Apple Cinnamon Streusel Fiber Bar  » Food  »
  • If they improved the apple and cinnamon flavor, then I definitely would purchase these a couple of times a month
  • Another thing that I like about these bars is that they are very chewy and I like chewy nutrition/fiber bars

• by NextGenFan

I purchase these fiber bars once and awhile. I would purchase them more often, but honestly, the apple and cinnamon flavor is not all that terrific or incredible.

I mean, both flavors are noticeable and what flavor that is there is quite good, but there just is not enough of it for me to really go wild

over them and eat them regularly.

If they improved the apple and cinnamon flavor, then I definitely would purchase these a couple of times a month.

The reason I would is not just because of the flavor - there is a good amount of fiber, ten grams to be precise, in every bar.

There are also some ...

• vitamins and minerals to be found within each bar.

Another thing that I like about these bars is that they are very chewy and I like chewy nutrition/fiber bars.

Six come in a box and not at a horrible price either - around four dollars or so a box depending on which store I am able to

purchase these at.

Overall, if you are looking for a flavorful but not too sweet fiber bar, then this apple cinnamon streusel one is worth a try.

It makes a terrific snack during the day or a nice healthy and tasty addition to breakfast.

Either way, this bar is a pretty decent one and nice to have around when hunger hits.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 273003651220131/k2311a0330/3.30.09