Count Chocula Cereal  » Food  »
  • I did taste chocolate,and marshmallow but I could taste the wholegrain underneath which I love

• by Melissa Glenn
      I am a huge fan of cereal, and always try and pick a healthy one that tastes great. Sometimes this is a challenge, and I have to choose health over flavour, then I discovered Count Chocula by General Mills.

I nearly passed on by Count Chocula at

the Supermarket.

I did not think a chocolate tasting cereal could be healthy, but I’m glad I stopped, checked it out and bought it.

Count Chocula is made by General Mills, and states on the packaging that,’All General Mills Cereals are made with whole grain’.

I had ...

• to buy this cereal.

No more giving up flavour for health!

This cereal has small chocolate coloured pieces shaped as bats with bits of marshmallow pieces mixed in.

The packaging and presentation is a gimmick, but this cereal does taste great.

I did taste chocolate,and marshmallow but

I could taste the wholegrain underneath which I love.

This cereal quickly filled me and I love it.

At 120calories per serving with milk and containing multiple vitamins, this is my new cereal for the forseeable future.

My only gripe is that I wished it contained more than 1gram of dietary fibre.

Count Chocula Cereal

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27200665110430/k2311a0620/6.20.06