Kellogg’s Special K Protein Meal Bar Chocolatey Chip
  • I personally do not care for this particular protein bar even though I enjoy chocolate chip cookies
  • For one thing, these do not taste quite like chocolate chip cookies in my opinion because they are harder and chewier than chocolate chips cookies and the dough flavor is not quite there
  • I would only recommend these bars if a person is in search of a protein bar that is not real sweet or heavy on the chocolate

• by NextGenFan

I personally do not care for this particular protein bar even though I enjoy chocolate chip cookies. For one thing, these do not taste quite like chocolate chip cookies in my opinion because they are harder and chewier than chocolate chips cookies and the dough flavor is not quite there.

If these protein

bars were on the softer side, they would be more like chocolate chip cookies.

The chocolate flavor is okay, but if I want real intense and plentiful chocolate flavor, I will purchase the Special K Double Chocolate Protein bars instead.

I would only recommend these bars if a person is in search of ...

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 273003651060131/k2311a0330/3.30.09